Are you an experienced, friendly and motivated Hotel General Manager, capable of working at pace? Would you like to progress your career within an ambitious independent hotel which offers real opportunities for career growth and long-term development? We have an exciting new opportunity for a General Manager to join this privately owned hotel in Solihull, set in stunning grounds.
As General Manager, you will play a crucial role in the day-to-day operations and team development across all departments of the hotel, including the restaurant, conference, events and bedrooms. Fostering a positive and collaborative work environment, you will use your hospitality experience and flair to lead and motive your team members across all areas of the hotel, delivering service to the brands incredibly high standards.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the day-to-day operations at the hotel, overseeing the restaurant, bedrooms, housekeeping, meeting rooms and event spaces.
- Recruit, train and motivate team members across all departments.
- Ensure that brand standards are met and delivered with a smile at all times.
- Report into the Owner and Managing Director of the hotel, ensuring regular reports and updates are communicated.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop and execute effective marketing strategies, promotions, and partnerships to attract new guests and maintain loyalty among existing clientele.
- Develop and manage the hotel’s annual budget, closely monitoring expenses, revenue, and profitability targets.
- Maintain a strong focus on operational efficiency, optimising processes, and implementing best practices to enhance productivity and cost-effectiveness.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus and profit share, all whilst working in a supportive team-focused environment with plenty of opportunities for professional development.
SimkissGuy Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all. We will be in touch within 3 working days if we would like to discuss your CV and experience further. If you do not hear from us within that time then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this particular vacancy. We would welcome further applications from you for roles that may be more suited to your skills and experience.