Are you an experienced, friendly and motivated Food and Beverage Supervisor, capable of working at pace? Would you like to progress your career within an ambitious independent hotel which offers real opportunities for career growth and long-term development? We have an exciting new opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join this privately owned hotel in Solihull, set in stunning grounds.
As a Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the highest levels of standards and service across the hotel’s restaurants, bars, and meetings and events. You will lead and develop a team, create memorable guest experiences, and contribute to the positive financial performance of food and beverage sales.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Delivering exceptional hospitality, creating a warm, friendly, and caring atmosphere
- Providing product knowledge and standards training to Restaurant and Bar hosts, ensuring they are well-informed and capable of delivering excellent service
- Contributing to the positive financial performance of food and beverage sales through effective upselling, cost control, and inventory management
- Training, evaluating, and mentoring your team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and ensuring high-quality and consistent performance
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety, and cellar management in accordance with regulations and company policies
- Ensuring the smooth running of service by establishing strong communication channels with the Kitchen, Restaurant, Bar, and Meetings and Events teams
- Working collaboratively with your team, providing support, guidance, and fostering a positive and fun working environment
- Demonstrating a passion for hospitality and creating memorable experiences for guests and colleagues alike
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus and profit share, all whilst working in a supportive team-focused environment with plenty of opportunities for professional development.
SimkissGuy Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all. We will be in touch within 3 working days if we would like to discuss your CV and experience further. If you do not hear from us within that time then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this particular vacancy. We would welcome further applications from you for roles that may be more suited to your skills and experience.