Are you a hands-on, dependable, and experienced Catering Manager? Would you like to progress your career within a nationally recognised and prestigious venue with a reputation for excellence and outstanding customer satisfaction? If so, then we have an exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager to join a dedicated catering team at this national group’s Farnborough venue.
In this exciting new opportunity, you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the training and development of all staff within your area, ensuring that they reach success and deliver great service.
- Implementing, monitoring, and delivering outstanding service, continuously exceeding customer expectations.
- Completing regular forecasting on financial data, always looking for ways to improve profitability and minimise expenditure.
- Consistently demonstrating high leadership skills, ensuring high staff motivation and performance from temporary and permanent staff.
- Assisting in sales meetings, using you innovation to identify opportunities and themes, creating new concepts for both hospitality and retail offers.
You’ll need to have:
- Previous experience in delivering banqueting and conferences at volume for a minimum of 2 years in a large venue, circa 1500 visitors.
- Understanding of food hygiene and venue health and safety.
- A flair for customer service and creating great events.
- Ideally have training certificate TS1 & TS2, as well as CIEH Intermediate Hygiene Certificates and IOSHH qualifications.
- Previous experience in retail and hospitality at a high-volume level.
The salary for this position is up to £35,000 depending on experience. In addition to your basic salary, the benefits package includes:
- 40 hours working week and great work-life balance.
- 2 days a work off.
- Discounts across the group for tickets and events.
- Staff discounts on food and beverage.
SimkissGuy Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all. We will be in touch within 3 working days if we would like to discuss your CV and experience further. If you do not hear from us within that time, then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this particular vacancy. We would welcome further applications from you for roles that may be more suited to your skills and experience.