Are you a proactive and passionate Chef de Partie, ready for your next role? Are you keen to join a beautiful hotel group, with a friendly team who are serious about employee development? Would you like to have the opportunity to develop on this hotel’s food service success to date, adding your ideas and culinary creativity?
We are delighted to be working with an independent hotel group with venues across Birmingham who are looking to develop their kitchen team and are recruiting for numerous Chef de Partie’s.
For this group of venues, you’ll need to be passionate about fresh food and providing an exceptional guest experience. You’ll be a key part of the kitchen operation, supporting across restaurant service and banqueting and working closely with the senior team.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Cooking and plating dishes from within your speciality section.
- Supporting with restaurant service, banqueting and special events.
- Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef with menu development and ideas.
- Ensuring that food hygiene practices are adhered to.
- Developing and supporting junior members of the team.
- Work with Front of House staff and colleagues across the wider hotel.
The salaries for these positions start from £23,000 depending on experience. In addition to this excellent salary, you’ll also receive:
- Share of tips and service charge in addition to your salary.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Personal development opportunities.
- 28 days holiday.
- Staff food on shift.
- Discounts across for friends and family across the hotel group.
- Team events and employee recognition schemes.
SimkissGuy Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all. We will be in touch within 3 working days if we would like to discuss your CV and experience further. If you do not hear from us within that time then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this particular vacancy. We would welcome further applications from you for roles that may be more suited to your skills and experience.